[getting to know each other]
I am not bored, but my mind refuses to work any longer therefore I decided to share a few random facts about me.
1. I play bass, a blue baby Fender. Not in a band, unless you count the worship team on Sundays. And these days I also sing.
2. I am a pastor’s kid, but I don’t go to mom’s Church (even though the Church I go to is of the same denomination). She’s a great pastor but I am involved at my home Church where I grew up, so I don’t want to switch. We’ll see what shall be in the future.
3. I like wolves – seriously. I think they are incredibly adorable. As well as Moscow Guard dogs. You can tell I am a big-dog fan 🙂
4. I like number 13. I think it’s cute. Not sure why – I guess the main reason is trying to show people that superstitions are useless.
Your turn now:
1. Your favorite animal
2. Your favorite drink
3. Morning / Evening / Night?
4. Weirdest thing that you’ve ever done